Friday, January 2, 2015

Yoga and a little run

Today was day 2! It's been awhile since I've been out for a run (holidays make me lazy-- mmmm cookies!) so needless to say my legs were feeling yesterday's run a little bit. 

But today was yoga Friday! Every Friday the girls...and some guys ( it's weird but fun) at work do yoga on our lunch break. We pretty much just follow the p90x yoga for the first 45-60 minutes. It's pretty intense but I love love love it!! (If you're interested in the whole p90x thing see my girl Allison at allisonmaeb.blogspot.com-- she can hook you up!)


The workout was great but I still hadn't gotten my miles in for the day so I told myself I would go when I got home from work.. Except then this happened!!

And then this!

He's just so adorable I couldn't resist some puppy cuddles. So after daddy got home, and could takeover cuddle duty from me, I headed off to the gym to get in a quick run. (It's too cold and I'm a wuss after training for Boston last winter!) 


That's me! Watching "say yes to the dress." Hey a girl can dream! 

Anyway. Another 2 mile run today, I was planning on doing more but I wanted to get home to my adorable little family. Longer tomorrow perhaps? 

Doesn't matter the mileage. 2/365 done. 

How many miles did you do today?

Keep running,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment