Saturday, January 3, 2015

Snow day!

Day 3! 

Today was a SUPER productive little Saturday. I put away all my Christmas decorations, cleaned the whole house and did all the laundry! (Holy laundry after working out twice a day... :/)
My pretty ($20!) tree! And now it's gone...

Then it snowed...I have a total love hate relationship with snow. I love playing in it, running in it and sitting on the couch with coffee staring at it...basically I love it when I don't have to drive. So today was the perfect snow day!


The only time I had to venture outside was to run...I took a loop around the complex and decided it was a bit icy so I ducked into the gym to round out my run at 3 miles. 

Now I'm warm and toasty inside with my little family getting some much needed puppy cuddles. 

Happy snow day!

3/365 complete. 

Keep running,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment