Friday, January 2, 2015

1/365

Day 1 COMPLETE! 

I had a very relaxing New Year's Day.. Brian had to work so I was home with the pup all day. We took a nice long nap and cuddled watching movies on the couch. I ignored the laundry, the dishes and the rest of the to-do list and it was nothing short of perfect. 

Eventually I got my butt in gear and decided to get focused on my running and weight loss goals.. after all it was the first. So here it is! My fridge.. all decorated and ready to keep me motivated! What do you think? Do visuals work for you?

Ignore the junk on the top of the fridge

After getting all motivated with the fridge, I was ready to get my butt in gear and get that first run of the year done! I laced up and headed out. 2 miles down. Then I got really motivated, and hit the gym for an hour... WAHOO!


Sneaks!

Well there it is. Day 1 in the books. 2 miles down. 364 days... 

keep running,
Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment